Certificate in Money Management (CMM) Level 3
Learn sound financial management skills and let your money work for you
Financial management is an essential life skill, regardless of age or level of income. The Certificate in Money Management will provide you with the knowledge you need to reach your financial goals and provide a secure financial future for yourself and family.
Prospective students often say, “I have no money so why would I need to learn how to manage it?” They no longer say that when they complete the Certificate in Money Management. One of the great stresses of modern life is our continual struggle is to simply stay afloat financially. Poor financial management leaves many people with overwhelming levels of debt and stress. No matter how little money you have, you will be surprised at how your financial situation, present and future, can be transformed by understanding the world of investment, entrepreneurship and financial management. This is education for life at its best, and a course that everyone should have the opportunity to complete.
You’ll learn about:
- Financial and debt management, including developing an awareness of your current financial position and money habits.
- Wealth creation and protection, including various financial products that can be used for retirement savings, types of insurances to secure your financial situation, and using trusts as a form of asset protection.
- Property investment, including home ownership, as well as how to build your wealth by buying investment properties
- Equity and other investments, including key concepts relating to share markets and conducting an evaluation of a business for investment purposes.
To enrol, you’ll need to be:
- 16 years of age or over
- A NZ citizen or Permanent Resident
Classes held at
- Dynaspeak - Level 10, 238 Queen St, CBD, Auckland
- Wesley Community Centre, 740 Sandringham Rd Ext, Mt Roskill, Auckland
- Te Wananga o Aotearoa Campus, 15 Canning Crescent, Mangere, South Auckland