Diploma in Small Business and Project Management (DSBM) Level 5
Grow your business with the help of an experienced business coach
Are you struggling to grow and develop your small business and increase your profits?
Building a small business from scratch can be a lonely and stressful journey.
The good news is that you don’t need to face the challenges alone.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, this diploma programme is for you.
DSBM is an advanced business course that will provide you with 18 hours of one on one business mentoring and the knowledge you need to develop and grow your small business.
To make a success of your business you need to be constantly generating new ideas and strategies. You need to learn how to analyze the effectiveness of what you are doing, be ready to rethink your original strategies, and at the same time manage all other aspects of your small business. It’s not easy and that is where we come in.
During the course you will implement three different projects to grow your business – a marketing project, an operations project and a project of your choice. We will mentor you as you implement these fresh strategies, evaluate their success and revisit your original business plan and modify it. You will be amazed at the results.
You will be amazed at the results.
You’ll learn about:
- Project planning and delivery, including creating detailed project plans
- Project presentation ‐ how to present/pitch an idea and review it
- Stakeholder Engagement and enhancing business relationships
- Budgeting and financial management
- Business risk analysis
- Sales and marketing
- Business operation and strategy
- Implementing innovation and change
- Identification, implementation and evaluation of business opportunities and goals
- The importance of prioritizing
- Research and analysis of information
- Reviewing, evaluating and reporting on performance
DSBM is an NZQA accredited course. You will earn 120 credits and graduate with 3 Level 5 diplomas – one issued by Te Wananga o Aotearoa and two issued by NZQA - one in Business Management and one in Project Management, plus a business that is now progressing.
To enrol, you’ll need to:
- Be 16 years of age or over
- Be a NZ citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be operating your own business or employed in someone else’s business in a role which gives you the authority to implement the growth projects
Classes held at
- Dynaspeak - Level 10, 238 Queen St, CBD, Auckland
- Wesley Community Centre, 740 Sandringham Rd Ext, Mt Roskill, Auckland
- Nathan Homestead, 70 Hill Rd, Manurewa, South Auckland
- Rosehill College, 5 Edinburgh Ave, Rosehill, Papakura, South Auckland