Everyone can become a Leader
The most successful organizations throughout the world, be they political, business or religious, have long realized that leaders must be grown, cultivated and nourished. We all possess leadership skills, qualities and characteristics, however, most of us do not get the opportunity to embark on the kind of self-development journey that can enable us to galvanize these attributes into action. Anyone who has the desire and will power can become an effective leader. Good leadership develops through a never ending process of study, education, training and experience.
Leadership development cannot be seen as a single training course or as a finite learning experience. Rather, it is a lifelong journey of education and self-discovery. Opal Education’s workshops will provide you with the foundational knowledge and skills that you will need to embark on the life-long journey to become an effective leader.
Participants will focus on:
- Gaining an understanding of the complexities of leadership
- Discussing and evaluating various leadership theories
- Identifying effective leadership practices
- Assessment and enhancement of skills for effective leadership
- Identifying the personal qualities and characteristics of a leader